|Class||Description||Enrollment Fee||Annual Fee|
|Honorary Membership||Honorary members are individuals who, as set forth in the articles of incorporation, are recognized at a General Meeting of the Society as being of distinguished stature, achievement or experience.|
|Individual Membership||Individual members are those who possess the qualifications set forth in the articles of incorporation, and who have submitted the prescribed application.||2,000 YEN||11,000 YEN|
|Student Membership||Student members are inidividuals who are pursuing a full time course at a recognized institution of higher learning.||1,000 YEN||4,500 YEN|
|Corporate Membership||Supporting members are organizations which agree with the objectives of the Society, and, to support the furtherance of its activities.||10,000 YEN||A share 40,000 YEN|
|Special Corporate Membership||Special supporting members are organizations which agree with the objectives of the Society, and, to support the furtherance of its activities.||30,000 YEN||100,000 YEN|
|Subscription Membership||Subscription Members A are organizations or individuals which agree with the objectives of the Society, and to support the furtherance of its activities.||A share 6,000 YEN|
- Members will receive, free of charge, a subscription to “Electrochemistry”, the journal of the Society. Individual and honorary members will receive one copy each; supporting and special supporting members will receive copies in accordance with the number of membership or size of contribution.
- Individual and honorary members are eligible to contribute research papers to the Society’s journal.
- Members are eligible to read papers at the conventions and other meetings of the Society.
- Members are eligible to participate in study groups, discussion groups, lecture meetings, study tours, and all other activities undertaken by the Society, its Branches and Divisions
- Members are eligible to join the various Branches and participate in their activities. Members may, if they so desire, serve on the Divisions.
- The Society is recognized by the Japan Patent Office.
Please contact us at the following address.
Nihon-Kodokai Building 7F, 3-1-6, Nishikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0065
Membership section of The Electrochemical Society of Japan
TEL +81-(0)3-3234-4213 / FAX +81-(0)3-3234-3599
Join ECSJ via web