Membership renewal period of The Electrochemical Society of Japan (ECSJ) by payment of annual membership fee is from November (previous year) to January.
- Membership in the Electrochemical Society of Japan (ECSJ) is renewed upon payment of the annual membership fee.
- Please contact us at the contact information below to change your membership type.
- Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer. For details on how to transfer membership fee, please refer to the My Member page below.
Renewal Procedures (Payment of Annual Membership Fee)
- ECSJ members must pay the full annual membership fee depending on the membership type for each fiscal year as prescribed in the ECSJ bylaws. The annual membership fee is valid from January 1 to December 31, the same as the fiscal year of ECSJ.
- Payment of the annual membership fee should be made between November (previous year) and January, as it will be displayed in the “Invoice / Payment Info” section of the “Member’s Page” in the website of ECSJ and payment can be made.
- If your membership type is changed, your annual membership fee may change. Please contact us at the address below to change your membership type. For details, please visit the website of “Notification of change in personal information”.
For inquiries: email@example.com Secretariat of the Electrochemical Society of Japan
What if I have unpaid annual dues?
- If there is an outstanding balance, the details will be displayed in the “Invoice / Payment Info” section and payment must be made.
- The reminder will be made after April every year, or when it becomes particularly necessary.
- In the event that a member does not respond to a reminder of the annual membership fee payment and the period of non-payment exceeds the current fiscal year, the amount of non-payment will be carried over to the next fiscal year.
- In the event of non-payment of the annual membership fee, the APC reduction due to membership in ECSJ journal “Electrochemistry” may not be applied. In such cases, the member will be required to pay the unpaid annual membership fee along with the APC payment.
- After approximately one year of failure to pay annual dues, membership will be terminated without notice as a delinquent member due to non-payment.
- At the time of withdrawal from the membership, any unpaid annual dues must be paid in full.
- If a member who has withdrawn from membership due to non-payment of dues wishes to reapply for membership, there may be restrictions on admission regardless of the type of membership status, or the member may be required to pay the amount owed in full.